Manufactured to perfection, we are one of the excellent and leading manufacturers & exporters of Y-Strainers. These strainers are available at negotiable prices in the market. Our offered range of strainer is thoroughly tested to ensure its features such as robust construction, longer life and corrosion resistance feature. Y-Strainers are widely used in application where the amount of solids to be removed is small and the frequent clean-out is not required.
- Y Strainers take their name from their configuration. They are typically used in application where the amount of solids to be removed is small, and where frequent clean - out is not required. They are most commonly used in pressurized lines, gas or liquid, but can also be used in suction or vacuum conditions.
- A Y-Strainer has the advantage of being able to be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position. However, in both cases, the screening element or "leg" must be on the "downside" of the strainer body so that entrapped solids can be properly collected and held for disposal.
- A blow down plug on the drain port will allow clean-out without removal of the screen, and without interrupting the process flow.
- Machined, tapered seat ensures a perfect fit for removable, stainless steel screen
- Covers furnished with blow off tapping
- Heavy gauge perforated stainless steel normally furnished with spot welded seams. For exceptionally fine straining, perforated screens are lined with wire mesh.